Introducing Prosecco’s new designation, Prosecco DOC Rosé – the evolution of a wine that has longggg been loved around the world!
Released in spring 2020, this lively new pink Prosecco is now available in markets around the globe.
- Prosecco DOC Rosé is a cuvée made from Glera (min 85%) and Pinot Nero grapes (obtained by the red wine vinification method, between 10% and 15%).
- Its typical delicate perlage comes from a natural fermentation by the Charmat method and is, therefore, always ‘spumante’ (sparkling).
- Prosecco DOC Rosé is always a “Millesimato” (vintage), made exclusively from min. 85% of grapes harvested in the same year.
What’s the secret formula?
- Centuries-old traditions
- Knowledge handed down over generations
- An extraordinary viticultural region in north-east Italy from 9 provinces of the Veneto and Friuli Venezia Giulia regions
How to recognise it for yourself?
- Look for the blue DOC seal on the neck of the bottle. This is the quality guarantee!
- Only available in genuine glass bottles, never in cans
- Always made from min. 85% Glera grapes
- Available from Brut Nature to Extra Dry only
Pale pink with varying intensity.
White flowers, strawberry, raspberry, violet, grapefruit, green apple, lemon, can have notes of exotic fruit.
Floral & fruity with a soft, refined structure and animating acid structure.
Best served at 6-8°C with people you like on pretty much any occasion.
Long live rosé season!!